Things That I See & Hear & Find That Crack Me Up Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Notes From A Lost Scholar: A New Series of Posts


Hello All,


I must indeed apologize for my delay in posts, but I needed to take some time to think about where I wanted to go with this blog. 


I've decided to create a series of posts based upon my experiences within the college classroom at five different U.S. institutions of education. The schools range from Tier 1 to an unknown standing across a time span of fifteen years. 

All of these notes are true situations in which I have sat in class and made my own discrete observations of the environment around me. 

I hope you enjoy series and feel free to comment or ask questions!

2 comments:

  1. 5 different schools? you are a career student

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep ^_^ and I am working on entering the sixth school for graduate work. It took me a while to figure out what I really wanted to do with my life, but I now know and it feels good.

    ReplyDelete